1. EXPO HOURS: Per Agenda presented on website. Subject to change.
2. ADVERTISING: Subject to terms and conditions under the Sign Up page.
3. RULES FOR LIVE EXPO:
a. DELIVERY OF MATERIALS - Minimum one week prior to the start date.
b. VIDEO FORMAT - No signs, partitions, apparatus, shelving, etc. may extend more than 8 feet above the floor along the rear of an exhibit. Exhibitor will not be permitted to erect signs or display products obstructing the view or disadvantageously affecting the display of other exhibitors. Any and all signs are not to be hang on Expo walls.
c. LIABILITY - The Exhibitor/participant is entirely responsible for the leased space and shall not injure, mar or deface the premises. The Exhibitor shall not drive, nor permit to be driven, any pins, nails, hooks, tacks, or screws in any part of the Facility. Furthermore, Exhibitor shall not affix to the walls or windows of the Facility any advertisements, signs, etc., or use tape or any other adhesive-type material on painted surfaces. The Exhibitor agrees to reimburse the Management and/or the Facility for any loss or damage occurring to the premises or equipment.
d. AISLES - The aisles, passageways and overhead spaces remain under the control of the Management, and no signs, decorations, banners, advertising matter or exhibits will be permitted in those areas except by written permission of the Management. All exhibitors and personnel must remain within the confines of their own booth spaces.
e. SPACE - The space contracted for is to be used solely by the Exhibitor whose name appears on the Contract and no portion can be sublet or assigned without receiving written permission from Management. The Exhibitor shall forfeit right to the space, all prepaid rentals and, upon demand, pay any rent balance owing to the Management for failure to occupy or use the space or to have the exhibit completed and in place by the opening of the Show. Management reserves the right to relocate the exhibitor.
4. ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES - Exhibitors/participants and their employees, agents and guests shall not consume any alcoholic beverages in all Expo locations, facilities and spaces. Violation shall be grounds for removing Exhibitor and exhibit from the Show without refund. The entire exhibit space is a none smoking space.
5. RESTRICTIONS - The Management reserves the right to restrict or remove exhibits, without refund, that have been falsely entered, or are deemed by the Management unsuitable or objectionable. This restriction applies to, but is not limited to, noise, P.A. systems, persons, animals, birds, things, conduct, unpaid payments, printed matter, or anything of a character that might be objectionable to the Show or the Management.
ALL EXHIBITS MUST COMPLY WITH CITY ORDINANCES, Exhibit hall, REGULATIONS AND FIRE MARSHALL INSTRUCTIONS.
6. STORAGE - Fire Marshall Regulations prohibit the storage of boxes, crates, packing material, etc., and not more than a two-day supply of literature at your display. Exhibitor must arrange for storage of empty crates, etc. at own expense.
7. RUNNING OF ENGINES - no oil or gasoline engines may be operated and must conform to City Ordinances, Regulations and Fire Marshall Instructions. & Regulations
8. INSTALLATIONS - Any special carpentry, wiring, electrical or other work, gas, steam, water or drainage connection shall be installed at Exhibitor's expense, and in accordance with the building and Management's direction.
9. MISCELLANEOUS TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Expo management reserve the right to deny access to expo to anyone.
a. CANCELLATION OF CONTRACT - If this agreement is cancelled by Exhibitor for any reason, or by Management because of Exhibitor's default or violation of this agreement, monies paid to Management by Exhibitor are non refundable and owed balance must be paid with registration and 60 days or more before the start of the Show.
b. RIGHTS OF THE MANAGEMENT IN EVENT EXHIBITION IS NOT HELD - Management shall not be liable for damages or expense incurred by Exhibitors in the event the Show is delayed, interrupted or not held as scheduled. If for any reason beyond the control of the Management, the Show is not held, Management may retain the amount paid by Exhibitors as is necessary to defray expenses already incurred by the Management. Expo may be cancelled due to natural disaster, a notice will be sent to registered parties. No refund will be paid to exhibitors or registered attendees and/or sponsors.
c. INDEMNIFICATION - all Exhibitor and attendee shall indemnify and hold harmless the Expo Management, their employees, agents, partners, and the Facility from and against any and all claims, damages, losses and expenses including attorneys' fees arising out of or resulting from the activities of the Exhibitor, or the officers, contractors, licensees, agents, servants, employees, guests, invitees or visitors of Exhibitor. By entering or participating in the Expo all attendees agrees to shall indemnify and hold harmless Expo management and its directors, officers, employees, agents, stockholders, affiliates, subcontractors and customers from and against all allegations, claims, actions, suits, demands, damages, liabilities, obligations, losses, settlements, judgments, costs and expenses (including without limitation attorneys’ fees and costs) which arise out of, relate to or result from any act or omission of Subcontractor.
d. INSURANCE - Exhibitor shall purchase and maintain such event insurance, naming the Israel Innovation Expo and its Managment, and the Facility as additional insured, as will protect them from claims which may arise out of or result from the activities of the Exhibitor. Neither the Management nor the Facility shall be responsible for loss of damages, injuries occurring to the exhibitors or attendees sustained by the Exhibitor their employees from any cause. The Exhibitor, if desired, must obtain such additional insurance and copy of such policy must be provided to show management 60 days prior to show dates.
e. LICENSES - Any and all City, County, State or Federal licenses, inspections or permits required by law of any Exhibitor in the installation or operation of his or her display shall be obtained by the Exhibitor at his or her own expense prior to the opening of the Show.
f. ASSIGNMENT - Show Management may sell, assign, or transfer any or all of its rights, benefits, privileges, obligations, or duties under this agreement.
g. By exhibiting or participating at the expo you the Exhibitor/participant agreed to pay show management a six percent (6%) marketing fee of any and all monies, generated at the Expo and from any and all deals introduced by show management; prior, during and after the Expo for a 3 years period. This fee will be paid to (show management) upon Exhibitor/participant receipt of funds (or value). These funds must be paid upon signed agreement and funding between Exhibitor/participant and Expo’s investor referrals, investor, partner, and all other potential partners, the payment of the above 6%, will include investments which will be made in the company for three (3) years period from the date of signing of this Agreement by registering to the Expo. Exhibitor/participant’s company and its affiliates must notify in writing of any and all deals within seven days of executing of agreement. Exhibitor/participant agrees to act in a lawful manners and make their financials information available upon request by show management Company. This agreement pertains to this specific deals introduced by show management. All are defined as Fee Based payment to Consultant, according to terms listed in this agreement. Listed company in this agreement who represents other companies for investments or investors, is liable to any/and all companies they are working or representing. Listed company and their network of companies are all obligated under the same five percent (5%) of any and all monies, investments generated at the Expo and from any and all deals introduced by the Expo show management; prior, during and after the Expo. Listed company in this agreement must provide a list of their companies who they are representing for the purpose of investment or strategic partnership to Expo show management and owners.
10. LIMITATION OF SERVICE. This Agreement relates solely to Show Management's services as a commission as finder fee in introducing Exhibitor/participant to prospective investments and deals. There are no additional services that Show Management is required to perform to be entitled to the above compensation in the event an investment is made. Show Management will not engage in any negotiations whatsoever on behalf of Exhibitor/participant or any investor. Nor will Show Management provide Exhibitor/participant or any investor with information which may be used as a basis for such negotiations. Show Management will have no responsibility whether legal or any other for, nor will Show Management make recommendations concerning the terms, conditions or provisions of any agreement between Exhibitor/participant and an investor, including the manner or means of consummating the transaction. Show Management recommend that each Exhibitor/participant to seek a legal representative to help them with investments matters. By participating and entering the Expo hall you agree to obey and honor all mentioned in this agreement. EXPO REPRESENTS THAT THEY ARE NOT A LICENSED SECURITIES DEALER, AND THAT POSTED AGREEMENT IS NOT INTENDED FOR PURPOSE OF BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING SECURITIES. NON-CIRCUMVENTION. The EXPO is a CONSULTANT only.
11. LICENSING - Exhibitor/participant agrees to hold Show Management and their affiliates harmless for all, licensing, lawsuits and enforcing fees for recorded or live music played or performed in their booth space.
12. All Exhibitor must provide full and accurate information, Contact Name: Email: Website: Company Name: Attending Names: Description of Product or Service presented at expo: Physical Address: City: State: Country: Zip: Phone: Fax: - Exhibitor/participant must register their company online.
13. Payments are non-refundable and due with registration. Upon purchase and form submittal an invoice will be sent to your email. If paying via credit card a 3% fee will be added and if wiring funds a wire fee of $40 will be added , thank you. By exhibiting, attending or participating at the Expo you acknowledge and agree to all registration & fee agreement rules, regulations and terms posted on our website. By submitting this form you consent that your company booth will be set-up on time and occupied during Expo hours, you also agree to all Registration agreement terms as posted on our website. Company who reserved a booth and failed to comply, show up (regardless of price), will be liable for full payment of $1300 or $1800 and all related items ordered by expo for your company, plus legal fees. You also state that all information you provided is true and accurate.
Arbitration. Any dispute, claim or controversy arising out of or relating to this Agreement or the breach, termination, enforcement, interpretation or validity thereof, including the determination of the scope or applicability of this agreement to arbitrate, shall be determined by arbitration in state of California before the county of San Diego. The arbitration shall be administered by JAMS pursuant to its Arbitration Rules and Procedures. The Arbitration is the only form in which a dispute may be heard. The arbitrator shall have the authority to award attorneys’ fees and reasonable cost to the prevailing part. The arbitrator’s decision will be legal binding, final, and judgment may be entered thereon. Each party will be responsible for its share of the arbitration fees.
COMPLETE AGREEMENT - This agreement contains all the terms and conditions agreed on by the parties hereto, regarding the subject matter of this Contract, shall be deemed to exist or to bind any of the parties hereto. By exhibiting or registering to the expo, you agree to all above terms.By attending and exhibiting at the expo you are subject to expo rules and terms listed in our website.